2008年10月22日水曜日

Halloween in Japan and Russia


I talk about world Halloween party. First, I will talk about Japan. In Kawasaki city of Kanagawa prefecture, Halloween party is held every year. But it is not common Halloween party. This party is also pet fashion show. Pet owners which have cats or dogs can participate in this party. Like this photograph, pet owners let own pets disguise. For example, it is witch, ghost and Jack-o’-lantern. These days, pets become the member of the family, so pet owners will be glad that like this party is held. I don’t have a pet. I don’t want to participate in this party if I have a pet.
Now I talk about pet Halloween party, so more a little time I talk. Recently, a company made a cake for the dogs. This is call ”Chestnuts pumpkin”. Also, there is “pumpkin gratin”. Dishes for the dogs become splendid.

Next, I talk about the news in Moscow. A school is prohibited to do Halloween by the Moscow city. Moscow city says Halloween has bad things. For example, it is religious meaning, worship the death and imitation. People don’t do Halloween in Moscow city, but in the school. I think Halloween has bad things, but don’t have to be prohibited. That is a festival, so everyone should be enjoy the Halloween.

0 件のコメント: