2008年10月1日水曜日

My Favorite Movie


The Song of The Sun


I will tell you about my favorite movie “The Song of The Sun“ It is human story. The main actress is YUI. She is a good singer and everyone knows to her as a singer. But she appears on movie as actress.


Main character’s name is Kaoru. This is a story of a girl who has serious disease. The disease is that she can’t expose her skin the sun. So she can’t go out in the daytime. If it is in ordinary circumstances, her disease makes doctors cure. But, all Doctors can’t cure her disease because there are no a method of treatment. Therefore, Kaoru can’t go out and must stay in the home in the day time. And there is a curtain to make a place that gets no sun in her room.


Her hobby is playing the guitar and singing a song. (According to this page) Because of her disease, she has to goes out at midnight. When she sings a song on the street as usual, she happens to see a boy who is a high school student. He is also main character whose name is. And she falls in love him. She can’t go out, so she can’t have a date like everyone does. For example, it is going shopping, going to the theater going to the park, and so on. She could barely have a date. But she becomes weaker and weaker for her disease. She didn’t move her finger, so she can’t play her hobby’s guitar. She got discouragement, but she didn’t lose belief to live and she tried to sing a song. She was supported by her family and a boyfriend. But, at last, she passed away around a lot of sunflower.


My favorite scene is ending. At ending, her song came over the radio. When I saw this scene, I cried bitterly. I recommend this movie because you have must be impressed.



1 件のコメント:

DUI さんのコメント...

I am YUI. lol
I have not watched the film, should I see it?
I want to listegn to the music:D