2008年11月28日金曜日

New Zealand Sports

In Japan, there are some famous sports. For example, it is baseball, soccer sumo, and so on. But, rugby and motor sports are famous in New Zealand. I don’t have an interested in motor sports. But, I will talk about motor sports.

In New Zealand, a lot of motor sports races are held, especially it is a rally. Those races are held every season, expect in winter. So, we enjoy a rally race anytime. I talk about race which is Hera international of Whangarei. This race is held every in May in Rotorua. This is an Asia Pacific Rally of FIA(FIA means Fedelation Internatinal of Automobile) , so it is very important race in New Zealand. Also, it has long running distance and it is biggest race in New Zealand.


Next, I talk about a famous a rally driver in New Zealand. His name is Possum Bourne and he was born in 1956. He was attracted by all over the people because he got a lot of great record. For example he got the great record that he won the past seven years. So, he was anticipated by a lot of people. But, he was injured practicing the race. And later, he passed away. After he passed away, everyone held the party regardfully him. And, Possum Bourne company was builted.

1 件のコメント:

Abib さんのコメント...

Wow!That's nice and exciting sport!! I wish I'd like to try it, but I don't have driver license...